Important Information for parents, supporters and visitors of Aston Rowant Cricket Club in relation to Step 2 of the Government Roadmap for Organised Outdoor Recreational Cricket. Effective April 12th 2021.
The following information should be read in conjunction with Version 1 of the Government Roadmap Step 2 (12th April 2021) and the ARCC Club/Match Guidance. The measures outlined below are specific to Aston Rowant Cricket Club.
The Committee have agreed the following, which will remain in place until no earlier than 17th May 2021.
- Attendance of parents at junior cricket matches & training should be restricted to one parent per playing child/children.
- The bar will remain closed for junior training sessions and matches, and for senior training sessions.
- Hospitality facilities will be initially opened for the Village Knock Out match on Sunday 18th Strict measures will be enforced.
- In order to be served, patrons must utilise specific hospitality sections outside of the clubhouse and must be seated in groups to a maximum of 6 people or two households in each section. Spectators will not be permitted anywhere on the grounds outside of these areas.
- Drinks must be purchased from the official club representative in order to utilise these sections of the ground.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and adherence to these measures.
Aston Rowant Cricket Club Committee
12th April 2021