The nets at Aston Rownt Cricket Club are now open for Members to use on a private basis or within an organised training session. This page covers guidance for member bookings.
This decision to open the nets is based on information and guidance from the Government and the ECB. Recreational_Cricket_COVID_Guidance_in_England_Step-2_12_April.pdf (ecb.co.uk)
A formal booking system is being launched, but in the meantime, please continue to book in the same way as previously by contacting Club Chairman Simon Tremlin on 07780 672552. Only once you have spoken to Simon and have a confirmed booking may you use the nets. You must only access the nets through the correct entrance and will require a code for this. Please do not attempt to gain access by any other method as this may cause damage for which you will be charged.
Please ensure you remain socially distanced from others using a different lane, and if attending during a training session please ensure you respect the rules of social distancing when at the bowler’s end.
Below are some key points:
- Check for symptoms of COVID-19. In line with current guidance, if you are symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, you should remain at home and follow Government guidance.
- Check in with the QR codes displayed at ARCC each time you attend to use the nets whether in an organised session or on a private basis.
- Hands should be washed thoroughly before leaving home and on return. We suggest bringing hand sanitiser / wipes to use before and after your session.
- All sessions must be booked in advance.
- Net usage must follow the Government’s social distancing and ECB guidelines.
- Players should bring their own equipment and should not be sharing with others.
- For juniors a parent or adult member of the player’s household must be on site and available in case first aid needs to be administered.
- There will be no access to toilet facilities at pavilion except when full formal training and matches are scheduled and the pavilion is open for toilet access only.
- There is a first aid box (green) within the nets. Please do not remove this and advise a member of the committee if anything is used from it. Please be advised this is for emergency use only so please respect this. Details of emergency contacts are on the inside of the lid.
Download PDF Copy